Glimovies is a collection of openly licensed video content to be used as test streaming material.
Open a pull request against this file with your submission added as a table entry below.
Please include a link in the title cell to a resource that allows downloading the asset in the format you specify.
Please avoid self-promotion - this content is for testing purposes, not to drive engagement.
|Title||License||Codec||Bitrate||Frame Size||Frame Rate|
|Big Buck Bunny||CC BY 3.0||H264||~4000kbps||1920x1080||60fps|
|Sintel||CC BY 3.0||H264||~10000kbps||1920x818||24fps|
|Tears of Steel||CC BY 3.0||H265||~10000kbps||1920x800||24fps|
1. Hate Speech - Hate Speech is not tolerated by Glimesh under any circumstances. Any message that promotes, encourages, or facilitates discrimination, denigration, objectification, harassment, or violence based on race, age, sexuality, physical characteristics, gender identity, disability, military service, religion and/or nationality will be considered hate speech is prohibited. We also don't allow for the hateful use of racial or misogynistic slurs. If you have to question whether your message violates this rule, don't send it.
2. Harassment - We want you, as a member of our community, to feel safe and respected so you can engage and connect with others. Harassment or bullying of other community members or the streamer will not be tolerated. Harassment is considered any message or activity with the intention to intimidate, degrade, abuse, or bully others, or creates a hostile environment for others. Telling the streamer or another user to "kill yourself" is unacceptable. If the streamer or another community member asks you not to make certain remarks, and you continue, that is harassment. If the streamer's rules say such comments are not welcome, it is harassment.
3. Threats & Violence - All threats will be taken seriously by the moderators and Glimesh team. This includes threats of harm to others, threats of swatting, threats of doxing, threats of DDoS and threats of harassment.
4. Spam - No one likes spam. Spam is considered posting large amounts of repetitive, unwanted messages in a short amount of time.
5. Personal Information - Posting personal information about others without their consent (“doxxing") is not allowed. It is prohibited to share content that may reveal private personal information about individuals, or their private property, without permission.
Any violation to the above rules will result in your comment being removed from the chat and an automatic ban for the remainder of the charity stream event. Serious violations may result in a ban from future events.