1. Hate Speech - Hate Speech is not tolerated by Glimesh under any circumstances. Any
message that promotes, encourages, or facilitates discrimination, denigration, objectification, harassment,
or violence based on race, age, sexuality, physical characteristics, gender identity, disability, military
service, religion and/or nationality will be considered hate speech is prohibited. We don't allow the use of
hateful slurs of any kind. If you have to question whether your message violates this rule, don't send it.
2. Harassment - We want you, as a member of our community, to feel safe and respected so
you can engage and connect with others. Harassment or bullying of other community members or the streamer
will not be tolerated. Harassment is considered any message or activity with the intention to intimidate,
degrade, abuse, or bully others, or creates a hostile environment for others. Telling the streamer or
another user to "kill yourself" is unacceptable. If the streamer or another community member asks you not to
make certain remarks, and you continue, that is harassment. If the streamer's rules say such comments are
not welcome, it is harassment.
3. Threats & Violence - All threats will be taken seriously by the moderators and Glimesh
team. This includes threats of harm to others, threats of swatting, threats of doxing, threats of DDoS and
threats of harassment.
4. Spam - No one likes spam. Spam is considered posting large amounts of repetitive,
unwanted messages in a short amount of time.
5. Personal Information - Posting personal information about others without their consent
(“doxxing") is not allowed. It is prohibited to share content that may reveal private personal information
about individuals, or their private property, without permission.