I’m a middle-aged guy gaming for over 25 years, dating back to the C64 and Atari 2600. I recall the days of BBS’, dial-up, and well, the only online games back then being the MMO text-only RPGs.
I’m a chill variety streamer who always goes out of his way to build communities and help in any way I can. I helped create and grow the Embers4All discord (now the Mixer Streamer Progression Discord) and can be guilty of focusing more on helping others before setting aside time for myself.
I’ve been playing games since the Atari 2600 and C64 era. I have a love of Aviation and a pilot’s certificate, so maybe one day, I’ll share the joy of flight with my community. I’m also working full-time and am studying full-time for my MBA, so my gaming and streaming are going to be limited. Any support during this will be helpful!
So please sit back, watch me play games, and most likely, die a lot as I try to keep up!
Tips do not currently show up as alerts on the stream! Hopefully, this will change as the alpha progresses. I appreciate any and all support!
- Case Thermaltake SUPPRESSOR F31 Case
- Mobo MSI Z170A Gaming M7 MoBo
- CPU i7-6700K
- RAM G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 32GB (PC4-22400)
- GPU ZOTAC GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme
- OS Drive Samsung 950 PRO Series - 256GB PCIe NVMe - M.2 SSD
- Storage Drive WD Black 1TB
- Game Drive Crucial 2TB SSD
- Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite
- Mouse Corsair M65 Elite
- Headset Razer Kraken Ultimate
- Mic Razer Sieren X
- Camera Logitech C930e Camera
- Be real, and don’t be a jerk, just chill!
- That means No racism, sexism, politics, religion, harassment.
- No self-promotion or spam (except for raids!).
- Links posted by non-subscribers need permission from mods.
- No queue/stream sniping.
- Don’t put your age in chat.
- Don’t feed the trolls.
- Oh, and English only, please!