Present Glimesh Community Team & draft moderation guidelines.
|Diff||234 ⬆||49 ⬆||83 ⬆||1 ⬆||6 ⬆||5 ⬆|
- Signed up & utilized Buffer to start helping us manage social media better
- Amazing translation results: 100% Norwegian by datagutt, 91% Japanese by Heiwa & shikask, and finally 60% French by Omn0mn0m – We’re looking for help with German, Spanish and Vietnamese!
- Brand style guidelines started by bubdrum & carmy
- Moderation meeting last Friday to get some good commentary on policies, TOS in progress as well by Heiwa!
- Category support & stream title support has been added by mja00
- Clone got a mic :)
- US Government extremely behind on EIN applications. - Confirmed with Stripe on Monday, no updates yet…
- Lack of information around foreign tax and legal obligations, re: payout – we’re starting to learn more about this, may be able to support Canada & UK on launch!
Paco to present the Glimesh Community Team and approach to solving Moderations topics.
- Always someone live
- Strong community values
- Core moderation team
- Diverse streaming types
- Clone has “mouse elbow” from so much coding
- We’re still growing, but our numbers on growth were a little lower
- Most of our wins were from the community, not Clone or Kristoff
Paco’s Segment: Moderation & Terms of Service
- Volunteers for the moment
- Looking for volunteers who want to talk to us at length about underrepresented content creators (e.g. body artists)
- Ping Paco1342 or Heiwa in the #business or #suggestions channel to talk about areas of the Terms of Service that are the biggest concerns for your type of content
- Reviewed Community Team Mission Statement (written by Paco)
- We want to make sure that everyone finds Glimesh to be safe and fair and empowers them to be better content creators
- Fair & impartial bans, terminations, etc.
- Gut feelings aren’t taken into account, only facts
- Community Feedback: Make sure to communicate before things happen as much as we can
- We will take down any audio segments in compliance with our DMCA policy.
YouTube Recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFR-VZev_is