Well Hello there!
I like all things 3D, and I’m not afraid to experiment with software that has too many buttons. Favourites include Unreal Engine, Blender, DAZ Studio, ZBrush and Photoshop. I also like playing video games and explore how 3D tools are used to create them (particularly building/crafting/chill games).
My main channel on YouTube is an eclectic mix of tech tips, 3D and software tutorials, as well as game play. I see streaming as a way to hang out and connect with a good crowd. As a former Mixer Streamer, I’d love to have an instant-interaction platform again. Now we have Glimesh! Let’s test, experiment, and let the good times roll!
I’ve been running websites for nearly 20 years. I use them to write documentation and intricate tech things I don’t want to forget.
- wpguru.tv (Tech Tips and Reviews)
- versluis.com (3D Tips and Tricks)
- supersurvivor.tv (my cancer survival story)
- pinkstone.co.uk (iOS Development [mothballed])
I’m not exactly on the New York Times Bestseller list, but I have been doing a bit of writing and audio book narration in my time.
Written by me:
Narrated by me:
You can support my journey to make the world a better place in so many ways - and all of them are greatly appreciated! I’ll keep a complete and updated list of all options here.
Things you can do:
- subscribe to this channel (when available)
- sign up on Patreon (access to Discord, early access, and scene files)
- direct donations via PayPal
- buy ANYTHING via my Amazon Affiliate Links
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the show 😍